Monday, September 24, 2007

Saturday, I played soccer. I scored 6 goals. I did everything my daddy taught me. On Sunday, I went to Busch Gardens. I went on the Big Bad Wolf roller-coaster 2 times. Then I went on the Merry-Go-Round. After the MGR, I went on the big swings. I went high, then I came low and then I went high. I went to lunch with my friend, Emma. I saw my friend Anna from my old school. I rode the sky ride to get back to the entrance and then we drove home.
At school on Monday, I got off the bus. When I got off the bus, I sat down in my seat and did some work. Then we did, like, we did, like, under, top, middle. I colored in the shapes. I did 4 colors and when I did 4 colors, when I was done we lined up and put it on the drying rack. After we lined up, we came back and did literacy tubs. After the literacy tubs, we had to clean up and put all the stamps away. After I did that, I went outside. After we went outside, we had a fire drill and did not clean all the stamps up. When we came back inside, I had to clean it all up. I went to lunch. I buy lunch today. I bought a dorito (burrito), salad and strawberries. After lunch, I came back and couldn't do centers. All we did was rest, rest and rest. Then we got up and I packed everything up and then I did a magazine and I did some wipes. We had to do 4 pages. We lined up and got on the school bus to take us back to day-care.
Sincerely,
Ella

No comments: