Monday, November 5, 2007

October Update

I made a halloween bracelet. I went to visit my grandma and grandpa. I went to the enchanted forest. I went to my sister's baptism. Everyone was calling me yellow card. Next time I visit, I'll wear my bully shirt so they stop picking on me. Daddy told me to tell them that "at least I'm smart enough to get a yellow card. I went trick or treating. I dressed up as Super Girl. My sister dressed up as a pack of Smarties. We had a party at school. I ate candy and I got a tattoo. I finished playing soccer. I followed my daddy's rules which are 1. Have fun, 2. Don't whine and 3. Don't ask to take a break. My daddy says I improved a lot over the season and we'll see about playing in the big kids league next year.
I want to share my sight words.
See
I
My
Is
Like
November

Sincerely,
Ella

No comments: